I honestly do try

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Well for myself I am a Libertarian with liberal leanings but I do have one long standing rule: "NEVER MOUTH OFF TO THE COPS!" Even if they are totally wrong you aren't going to help anything by getting antagonistic. I suspect this whole thing is a simple case of somebody not following that rule. Tread careful though Deacon. Topics like this can easily become a flame war.

(p)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Adults get into debate, not flame wars....know what I'm sayin' here?

I am one of those lucky individuals to have missed the whole deal with what the president said. I also missed the whole michael jackson thing and who is on the latest diet in hollywood as well.

I am a registered democrat, not sure why, could change next time around for all I know.

I have been on both sides of the law, with various results.

Thanks for listening,
Joe

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Adults get into debate, not flame wars....know what I'm sayin' here?

I am one of those lucky individuals to have missed the whole deal with what the president said. I also missed the whole michael jackson thing and who is on the latest diet in hollywood as well.

I am a registered democrat, not sure why, could change next time around for all I know.

I have been on both sides of the law, with various results.

Thanks for listening,
Joe
True Joe but there is something about the anonymity of the internet that brings out the worst in some people. Fortunately we have very little of that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.