tampa bay area
pm me
just want to take mesurments and pictures for my future endevors
making a homemade bike so i got to learn as much as i can
this discribes me :-||

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Stick around a while and you'll learn all you need to know here. There's also a DIY section here where you'll find a plethora of help. Just ask a question there and you'll have more than enough people to help you.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
It`s Something You Can Touch And See Live!! The Only Way You Guys Could Be Dummer, If Your Heads Were Bigger!! Ha Ha Lol. Just Kidding Of Course. That One Of My Favorite Lines. No Offence Intended. Mab`s Forever. Ron PS - BIRD YOU MISSPELLED IT.

Last edited:

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I couldn't figure this thread out - he means physically, in person - vs. virtually.

My favorite line: You boys are dummer than a bag of hammers! From: O Brother, Where art thou?

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
:OT:

Hey Pablo, Do You Take The Freewheels Apart To Lub Them? Thanks, Ron
No you don't have to. You just feed the lube in and rotate. Which Freewheel are we talking about? The HD FW has a sealed bearing and you don't want to get into that. The regular one can be opened if you like, but be careful, it's full of 1/8" balls. Sort of in this fella's thread, shoot us an email if you like.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have never seen another bike for real. After I sold mine, I haven't even seen it. I do hope it's still going strong.

About that advertisement above, I resent that about not meeting anyone in a bar. I met my wife of twenty years in a bar. Of course I also met the one who lasted 6months, who turned out to be a nasty drunk, in a bar as well. Id say the odds are about fifty / fifty on that one.

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
When I first went to work as a photographer back in 1967 the old man I apprenticed with asked me you got any naked pictures of your wife? I said no.... He said wanna buy some?....

lol I never did see them.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Wow, how did I miss this one? Old stuff and funny. We need to get back to this light hearted banter style. This was fun to revisit.
Tom