Huasheng Feng Shui

GoldenMotor.com

dovedescending

Jul 7, 2013
Georgia
I'm curious to know what if anything folks do to make their Huasheng engines look less, well, lawnmower-y, and more, well, motorcycle-y. To my mind a frame mount 4 stroke would work a lot better for me than a 2-stroke, but there's a small part of me that flinches a little bit every time I see that bright red cover...

If anybody has awesome pictures, I'd love to see them.

Mar 31, 2013
RI
...here's a picture of my very ordinary bike, if you take the time to go exploring into even just the threads that are active today it won't take you long to find some very extraordinary bikes.

...there are MANY gifted builders here so you can find threads documenting the process they went through in building some beautiful machines!

peace, bozo

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Strip off the shroud and build your own tin for it. Easy to make with sheet metal, snips and a rivet gun. Look in board tracker threads for lots of inspiration you can use.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
There are a lot of custom designs for shrouds. Some basic, some a tad over board. If you can find a 1 gallon plastic paint can then use it. Plastic is easier to cut and friendlier to play with. When your completely done you shouldn't have to make edge covers like you might have to with a metal cover; you can just round the edges with sandpaper. Metal or tin covers have sharp edges and are a little harder to tame. Here is a picture of what I did for my brothers bike a while back.