Sneak peak at new project

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
This project is already giving me a headache. I need to really see if I want to do this.
Haha i know the feeling Cobrafreak, at least your motor has a gearbox attached and id imagine is ready to ride motorwise. The rest cant be too bad for someone like yourself.... What in particular is giving you a headache????

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I just know it's going to take about a year to make and I don't know right now if I want to devote that much time and effort into a project right now. We will see. I'm going off to vacation tomorrow with my Wife. Maybe I'll feel different when my batteries are recharged.

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
cf, I love this idea, it is the natural progression for us diy type of people.

Here is a link to that Luyckx bike. That bike was a huge influence on my v-twin build and defiantly the best modern day version of a btr I have ever seen. I hope yours comes out as good as that.
http://www.luyckx-motorshop.be/english/project.asp?page=project19

Just remember to take your time. My v-twin build has been almost 9 months in the making and I'm still not done. I guess that makes her my baby in more than on way. I think Mr.B's Excalibur build took almost 2yrs. Patients pays off in the end, but I'm sure you know that.

I will be keeping an Eye on this thread.