My board track

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Very very nice builds. I absolutely love those bars.... i cant recall seeing a builder here before from Thailand. What rules do you have about riding motorized bikes? Are they legal?

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
The bike is handmade. We built frame, swing arm, handle bar with ourselves.
We are new for the motorized bicycles. We just started building it last year. We had thrown many parts.

In Thailand, the trend of motorized bicycle expands. It's new,even though it's not legal now, but it's interesting for police too.

Attachments

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
The world is full of artists, and I always enjoy looking at their art. I see a beautiful bike coming together here, ArtSpeed. I can hardly wait to see it completed.

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
hello, nice work there! had a really fine 4 week holiday on kho samoi last year and be sure to come back.there must be a lot of stuff from your older lighter scooters you can use (hubs with drumbrakes etc).from seeing the photos and since you are making your own frames maybe try to lover the upper tube and the tank a bit for a "sleeker" look,(just my humble op.)really nice work and keep feeding with more pictures please.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I would undercoat piant the color of your choice then prime it in either with gray or brown, do some masking tape pinstriping on the undercoat before priming then stress the whole paint job with a scotch brite and clear coat it,beleive it or not, it's not a lot of work and you don't have to be precise with the paint just get the striping straight and enjoy the complaments you'll get about you 100 yr old bike