Starting my first cafe racer

GoldenMotor.com

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
So this week i stripped and painted the bike including the rims. Thursday i painted the bike frame and Friday i finished painting the rims i cant wait to get the pics up, the bike looks great. colors are flat black and i decided to paint the spokes red. i also scrubbed my tires clean. now i want to get a new seat and handle bar. im definitely going banana seat, but the handle bars and the seat that i like are both out of stock!
Handlebar Walker Racer Track - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.
Handlebar El Toro - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.
Seat - Banana 26" Black - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.
Sissy Bar - Extra Long; CP - Cycles U.S. LLC/Choppers U.S.
I ordered some parts through Cycle us before and they have quick shipping, but then again I only live 40 miles from them. When theres a part that I need and it's in stock, ya hafta jump on it otherwise who knows when they'll get it back in stock......

i dont think the clubmans would work with a bicycles goose neck... would it???
I have clubmans on my 2 stroke Dyno Deuce and I love them but they are on a threadless fork and stem. The thing is I race and it's up a bit too high. If their upside down then Im leaning or reaching for the bars and it squeezes the grape fruits on the 20" banana seat that I purchased from Cycle us.
Check out these mini clubmans https://www.treatland.tv/clubman-handlebars-drop-bars-7-8ths-moped-p/moped-handlebars-m-bars.htm and there isnt a rise and maybe it'll work for you.

The 7/8 should work but you could always buy handlebar shims if needed.

Last edited:

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
OOOH! I forgot bout those Treetland jobs! Their alot narrower too!
Ya Im eyeing those for my next build but it's too early on the style of bars I want to go with.
Hers a code but it expires tomorrow (Tuesday Nov 29th), the coupon code you need to enter when you checkout is: 'treatout' this will get you 10% off at checkout ;)