New wiring with Keylock

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I don't know about other brands, but the CDI's that come with Grubee motor kits look like this.

If you want to improve your ignition wiring just buy one of my kits.
I wanted to add a hot-wire proof ignition Keyswitch and replace as much of the junk kit wire as I could and came up with this ;-}

Full details on the KC's Bikes Keylock page, but they are the perfect combination of parts to do the job, and available in three versions that look like this installed:

Note the clean heavy duty single wire look from handlebars to motor as well as it's primary function of security.

Available as just a "Bag of Parts" for $17.95, assembled units for $24.95 and complete CDI replacement with Keylock installed for $39.95

ALL DELIVERED FREE IN THE US!
Order Here.

This is one of my custom designs that adds a taper-proof keylock switch to most any Chinese motor kits CDI spark plug module circuit, adds a connection for your throttle kill button, and in short improves the whole electrical system of your motorized bike with double shielded 18 gauge wire and better connectors.

There is not much to the kit, just a box, switch, 18" of wire and a handful of connectors.

They just happen to be the perfect combination of parts you simply can't buy one at a time like the boxes and switches.

There are enough parts for about 30 more kits, the rest I am keeping because I am including them as standard equipment on everything I build now.