Nobody Doesn't Like a Good Dog Story

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Now I know why I avoided reading this for so long. Gee gets me a chocked up..

I try to treat my animals like kings!

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Re: Cat Can't Believe His Eyes

Har!! I about lost it when he came back in for the bowl. Great one Mike
Hey Dan,
The gull has gall all right!
---
Gettin' off thread a bit here but I know you'll appreciate the photo below. All it needs is wings and wheels!
---
P.S. And a good mascott of some kind ... back on thread.
Mike

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har!! I love it Mike.
What was it? a yr or 3 back you and I met an' started talking over the lion vid you posted. (Is it on this thread too? I have yet to read it all) Dang thing made me choke up. Jus' sayin TY, you find some great stuff to share.

.flg.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Re: Cat Can't Believe His Eyes

Hey Dan,
The gull has gall all right!
---
Gettin' off thread a bit here but I know you'll appreciate the photo below. All it needs is wings and wheels!
---
P.S. And a good mascott of some kind ... back on thread.
Mike
seems that would have to be off thread mike . what would you call the thread ? lol I have never seen an van boat lol ,,,, here is another smart bird though YouTube - Super Genius Parrot Named Einstein

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Great vid Kicking.

I have to get a vid of my neighbors turtle. His name is David. He is a African horned tortes. He is a very old an' kind sort of folk. He loves shinny MB mufflers and kids from the day care across the st from his house. He walks over to inspect any thing shinny or kid. The folks who house him dunno how old he is but expect him to out live them.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Joe, I gotta send you pics of Shelly wearing my helmets. 2 dang funny and same facial expression. "We done yet?" But loves the attention