Another Biker

GoldenMotor.com

D0ppleganger

Feb 27, 2010
CS, TX
WOAH! That's awesome, what bike is that? or is it a custom frame? (Those tires look HUGE compared your Aunt! What size are they?)

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
YES, you May, However keep it kool, remember, this is MY AUNT JOHNNIE, and I will show it to her. If she Doesn't like it she MAY want to kick your (you know what). She is 96lb, and 85 yrs old, and LOVES the BIKES!!!
Jim
.trk
Just a point of interest. Last year, I wes riding down town, A guy pulled me over to check out my bike, He asked me if I had a pic of it, I said yes. But after lookin, the only one I could find was a pic of Aunt Johnnie on Her bike, so I sent it to him. He sent that pic of Her to the Harley Mag, and they put it in the Mag. Now her granddaughters are calling her THE BIKER CHICK!!!
.trk

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
YES, you May, However keep it kool, remember, this is MY AUNT JOHNNIE, and I will show it to her. If she Doesn't like it she MAY want to kick your (you know what). She is 96lb, and 85 yrs old, and LOVES the BIKES!!!
Jim
.trk
Thank You Jim, yes it will be very respectful. I am sure Aunt Johnnie could change the tone of my voice lol.