Could I have some cheese with this whine please?

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Just venting to no one in particular, so feel free to step on my bad day or contribute with yours...just kidding, one whiner is enough.

I have been in a rut lately.

I sold my avatar bike and changed my avatar.

I have two bicycle motor kits in a box with a lot of spares and four bikes in various states of disreapair.

I haven't been able to get time to put another together, since I keep "volunteering" for chores, helps and works. Spent 8 hours under my daughters car yesterday, tomorrow I have to go help my dad get an ultralight up and running, today I had to work on the our mowers. Last week it was the new laminate floor and scrapping for dough.

I'm about ready to mount up a bicycle motor card to the spokes so when I ride my engine-less bike daily, at least it makes some noise.

Thanks for listening,
Joe

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'm a big Ragan fan, Nancy that is,,,, just say no .....

No honey the grass does not need cutting., No honey I don't hear a funny noise in your car,,,, no honey that isn't a leak in the ceiling, its a leak in a pipe call a plumber.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Ita be ok. I did the card thing when I was a kid. My only problem is I used Mickey Mantle, Jackie Robinson and Harmon Kilabrew cards. You know what they would be worth now.:(:(

Padanew

May 9, 2008
I can top all of you with my bad year.

On July 30 2007 I cut my hand on a can of chicken requiring sitches. Worse yet i did not get to eat my lunch.
On Aug 27 2007 my house burnt to the ground. I was homeless for two months.
On March 3 2008 I was leaving work. . . well let the front page news article explain it all Officer shoots armed man | Batesville Daily Guard

At least I go on vacation next week.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Wow, that would have to be a bummer. So you live in Batesville? I used to live in Newport. You guys have way too many trees there for me.................:D

Padanew

May 9, 2008
No i was not the shooter. That was the police officer who showed up after i ran the guy down. Somehow i was able to run him down and hold him for a few min before the police showed up he broke free of me and jumped down the incline beside the store. After he jumped down i though he hurt himself so i did not jump down there with him. After the officer got there he got up and started wandering around. The officer order him to come to him he refused and started to run away the officer started to chase him and I heard the guy say "Stop following me you F**ker". At this the guy pulls a bb gun on the officer. (I did not know this at the time) The officer then pulled his weapon and says "Drop the weapon Drop the weapon" Then he pulls off two shots into the guy. After that all the other police start arriving on the scence. While I was angry at the fact that my car was broken into I lost the contents of my Field Service bag. The stuff in the bag was free to anyone who wanted it and he spread it on the ground in the rain. What made it dumb was if he had asked I would of given him anything in the bag for free. He also was wanted on several warrents and had threatened a door greeter and had shoplifted several items from the Walmart where I work. He later left the hospitel and came back to Batesville to turn himself in. Hes still in jail on a Million Dollar Bail. Hopefully he will change his life if not well he is well on his way to be dead. When I saw him he looked like he was 40 and not the 26 he is.

Yes I live here with the trees you guys have the taxes and bugs down there:D

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I NEED TO VENT :-||

Today before I got off work my boss told me to take Thur & Fri. off for the 4th. I was very surprised because I had friday and monday off too.. But I thought cool, give's me more time to hang out here...I should have known that having two four day weekends something was going to happen.

My cousin, who I have not spoken to in like 15 years show up at my house about a little over an hour ago. When we do talk, it's only "hey, how you doing?, how's the family (which I have never met) so on and so on.

The thing is he is a truck driver from N.C., I had a huge wrecker backing a semi into my driveway...I was standing at my front door thinking.."boy, this guy is a idiot, he's in the wrong place!"

When my cousin got out and said "how's it going Dave" I had no ideal who he was and thought how does this guy know me? I had to ask...who are you?...and what the **** is that semi doing in my driveway!!

Turns out he screwed his truck up. He said he had a bad trans mount and he twisted the motor before he could fix it. Now, I know he is lieing to me...a bad trans mount will not cause the motor to twist unless the motor mounts are bad too or he did something stupid.

He's in my shower right now and I'm P/O!!!... I know the only way to get rid of him and his truck is I HAVE TO FIX IT...

I have family and friends that always leave thier cars for me to fix, even when I'm not here..they will leave a note. Which sometimes I do get upset. They never ask IF i want to do it, or I'm I busy when can you get to it. They just expect me to do it. Here it is fix it and I need it now.

Now a car, a truck, no biggie...but just to show up in a semi and here you go...need it now, got to hit the road..

As a teenager I would work part time working on cement rucks. I learned then that big equipement is not for me...I hated it!!!!

I dont have the tools or do I even want too, because if he's like any other family member..I wont even get a Thank you..

15 years not a phone call, not one e-mail...Just shows up in the middle of the night and say's get my truck going I got a load waiting for me :-||:-||

DAMN, so much for my time off.. Okay, Thank You... I feel better

So if I'm not around, I'll be unerneath a Frieghtliner :(

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You can always cure that kind of behaviour....screw it up sooo bad, or act like you haven't a clue how fix it. Then he will have to take it elsewhere and never come back for free repairs again.

I feel your pain....I have neighbors and relative that I never see unless they need something or need to borrow something. "Sorry, that's broke down and I haven't had time to fix it."

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Try to make a bad time into a good time this relative may be making his last live visit ever, life is short.
He may be a scumbag but try to make a good time out of it get him to do most of the work and you supervise the work and make him buy the beer.
I hope it works out for you.
Norman

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Well, I just finished about 45 min. ago....it only took 7 hours lol

It's a International Eagle not a Freightliner...So if you need help changing motor and trans mount on a International just let me know lol

I was in a bad mood when he just stopped by....but to be honest, I had a good time with my cousin Ronnie. I just wish it wouldn't be just when he need's something.

He's on his way to Illinois....I guess he took it to International and could not afford what they charge....I got lunch out of it lol. Oh, well..family is family

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
OH NO!! I was just looking at that last pic....I forgot to bolt the brace for the exhaust rotfl.....Oh well, it will be alright. That's what you get for free labor rotfl

Jemma...I don't even know what to say :confused:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I'm gonna call my brothers and sisters today and tell them how much I appreciate them never coming to visit me....

I always knew how lucky I was to have drawn the parents I did. We were poor but there was love in the house always.

What is it the doctors say, "First do no harm".

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Hey Bro that was real Cool of you, Wish There were more people like you around life is too short to swet the small stuff.

Greg

P.s Even a Semi size small stuff.........