Post Cool Videos Like One Here.

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I dunno what that first link ya posted was, but my security freaked out when I clicked it... so I removed the link.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I would not condone corrupting any thing? That first video was not a utube . It is from the UK ? It is one the coolest things I ever saw!! While I use linux It was sent to me from a perfectly working windows?

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The bad crashes compilation is a cool link it can never compare. Might delete the entire link without the first one? It was just that cool of a video. Sorry if folks have a prob with it?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I down loaded the video from the uk sight. Then posted it to you Tube myself and stuck it back on my first post. A man Dedicated to his craft! Make my second posted link just a silly Vid in comparison.

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
A buddy of mine sent me this link vie Email. Its called So You Think You Can Ride A Bike. Since hes known me I have ridden bicycles forever now... Just thought this could be a really cool place to collect links like these here. So lets make a collection.
YouTube - Inspired Bicycles - Danny MacAskill April 2009

i would love to ride like trials like that, but im a bmxer and too old to change, so im stuck with my dream bike, a old FBM AOD that came with 3/8s drop outs cause shes older than dirt that got drilled out.