Boat load sale!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I will be offering up two red tag Livefast 50cc kits, plus misc spares.
I will inventory all of it in the next couple of days.

The engine kits are the 50cc cheapos with the zinc (not chrome) mufflers.
75 dollars plus actual shipping for each kit.

After I inventory all of it and list it, I will take the first reasonable offer for the lot.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
for the 50CCs,
They come with just the motor and muffler? Do they run? Di yiu have mounts and stuff for them?

I am thinking about putting a engine on a vintage bike, maybe one of these would be easy(what do you think?)?

thaks
Sam

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
The only non-standard item is the sprocket. They came with 5 hole sprockets, and I replaced them with the regular sprockets.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
If you just want an engine and exhaust, with nothing else, I would sell you one for 50 plus shipping.
The engine kits are new, unrun engines. I only opened the boxes and replaced the sprockets. Be advised that they are the "economy" type kit with the lower grade of some components, (like the tensioner and there is no fancy chain guard, ect.)

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Too bad shipping would be so prohibitively expensive, I have a 1976 Western Auto Stores Western Flyer Galaxy Flyer here ready to ride.

I could probably disassemble it and ship it in several boxes.

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
that is the first pic of the russian clutch handle being used I have seen in a long time :)
You want to know something? I gave away all but that one because they were the "crappy russian levers" and then I re-worked that one a little, and it WORKS GREAT!
You pull it in, it locks, you touch the release and it engages. One of the smoother set ups I have used.

Live and learn I guess.