Bagsmokes. Wa-hoos. Natives. Contraband Tobbaco.

GoldenMotor.com

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
Just wondering if you guys south of my wonderfully close border smokes em?

you know, the cheap variety they make in upstate new york you can buy here in canada for $10 a carton? (200 smokes)

$20 if your a little unlucky.

are they a popular alternative down there?

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
haha i forgot about this thread. you get what ou pay for is right in most cases but when you live in communist canada where tailor made ciggys are a rip off at close to twelve dollars/25 smokes getting cheap king size cheaply made natives are great.

after smoking them for a month now i have a hard time smoking a regular ciggy. i find em way too strong on the huff since natives are rolled tighter :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I just bought Mrs. Joe and myself two big T-Bone steaks for under 12 dollars, and that was without the exchange rate...

Maybe time to grow your own?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Well, now you got me thinking and checking....

It is perfectly legal here in the U.S. to grow your own tobacco, you just can't sell it and you'd better not grow too much or the feds will be asking a lot of questions.

You can however make a boatload of your own alcohol. For instance one adult can make up to 100 gallons of wine per year!

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
Average person walk's 1,000 miles a year. And drink's an average of 40 gallon's of alcohol a year.
That's around 25 mile's per. gallon of alcohol.

( Click & Clack )

whelan wheels

Jan 9, 2009
sudbury,ontario,canada
I get my tabbaco from noughton reservation and only pay $4.00 per pack now thats real cheap compared to down town which in turn you end up paying close to $12.00 per pack, although keep in mine that you'll end up having to travel 25kilometers out of town for them. A perfect excuse to go riding the bike he he he he. xct2

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
^^ and your getting legal tax free tobbacco right? actual packs of tm's? i used to pay that much back home on the rez..

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
An argument can be made for not buying smuggled cigarettes . One might think that one is getting something over on the government by not paying the proper taxes on cigarettes but the taxes are used to pay for health care and other government services . Buying smuggled cigarettes only promotes crime and the criminals and other band members that set up the system . Not to mention the major criminals , the tobacco companies , who are aware of the criminal activities and make a huge profit at the expense of the Canadian people . Tax free consumer goods are meant to be consumed by those with tax free status , not by those who want to avoid paying their fair share . I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone . I am an ex-smoker who needs the health-care system to function as it should , with the proper funding and support . ............. D.J.

P.S. I do not agree with tax free status for anyone but that is a different argument .