Need Some Help! My First Build

GoldenMotor.com

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
Hey,I Can't Figure Out How To Connect The Throttle Cable To The Carb. I've Tried But When I Twist It Doesn't Move At All As If It's Stuck. :-||

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
thats a tough one without being able to see it but check that the cable is in the groove in the twist grip and that all the parts are where they should be inside there. loosen the screws a turn or two and see if it will turn you may just have the plastic washers in the wrong position, good luck frank

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
is the slide in the carb correctly? theres a groove on one side that goes opposite of the screw and a notch thats goes nearest the screw. with the filter off have someone slowly and gently twist the throttle with you looking in the carb inlet to see if the slide goes up and down,or you can do it yourself if you have long arms like me.
plus you have to make sure your cable not binding dont tie it tight to the bike frame.

DonnnN

Jun 4, 2009
Singapore
OK Thanks For Helping It Works Great Now.. But I Want To Check One More Thing.. When I Twist The Throttle Is The Needle Suppose To Go Up?