Really bad day

GoldenMotor.com

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
This afternoon, my best friend and I learned that our good friend Neil Krauss was gunned down just two blocks from his home, right around the corner from my house. The story is here http://www.wreg.com/wreg-memphis-musici···91.story although the video is for the weather.
This caught both of us off guard but I guess one can't really be on guard for something like this.
Neil was a good friend and a good person who will be missed by all who knew him.

Jun 25, 2008
God thats sick. You have our deepest sympathies and thoughts are with his family. What a truly twisted world some impose on others.

Long have i mused the wisdom behind a "like for like" justice system. Some would argue thats merely an eye for an eye mentalilty, but i'm certain many rapists and murders would think twice.

God Rest his Soul.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Life makes no sense I have no idea why we even bother to ask why such things happen, but we always do.

I add my sympathy and will keep a good thought for you and his family.

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Wow!
Just walking home and an animal guns you down. The story never mentioned it but I picture a thug looking through the pockets of a guy he just killed (or why would he have shot him in the back).
Sorry to hear this Nunayabiz, my best pal died of drugs 20 years ago and I still think of him often. At times, life can suck.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Went to the funeral this morning. His parents were surprised by how many of Neils friends came and were touched by how saddened we all were. He touched many lives in a good way. The guy that shot him, if he had only asked, Neil would have given him the shirt off his back.

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Today has been a bad one nunyabidness,I went to the funeral of a good friend that was killed on his motorcycle.Their was a large group from memphis on their bikes that led the funeral,he lived in your city.HARLEYS DAD