Motorized Felt "Happy Hour' Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I finally got around to installing the engine on this Felt that I've slowly been building in my spare time... The bike is a 2007 Felt- Troy Lee 'Happy Hour'.
I converted the top tube into a gas tank using a black anodized KW Machine filler cap, & I also used their billet engine mounts.
The bike also has a Sportsman hub adapter with a 36T sprocket that was custom machined for a Nexus 3-speed hub.
This is all only temporary, because I plan to install a good front brake & give the engine a full porting, reed & a custom exhaust.

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
A Reverend Horton Heat Fan?! I've witnessed the Rev four times and I'm ready again next time he visits. Martini Time indeed!

Oh, and the bike looks great too.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
This is the kind of build that would be right up The Reverand's or Jimbo's alley. I've been waiting for Norm to do this one. Its a BEAUTIFUL bike with a surf lounge vibe!

Normanito

Jul 28, 2012
Liberty Hill
Ya gonna race it, or sell it Norm?

dnut
Gonna ride it for a bit then sell it. I've got my eye on another project already. I'll keep it through the Texas Mile in October at least (www.texasmile.net). If it does not sell down there I'll post it around to see what happens. Or ****, I may love the thing... you never know.

Now if I could just hear from AGK about all my goodies I ordered I'd be golden. I'll post it up as soon as I have parts to play with.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Gonna ride it for a bit then sell it. I've got my eye on another project already. I'll keep it through the Texas Mile in October at least (www.texasmile.net). If it does not sell down there I'll post it around to see what happens. Or ****, I may love the thing... you never know.

Now if I could just hear from AGK about all my goodies I ordered I'd be golden. I'll post it up as soon as I have parts to play with.
Sounds to me like yer gonna build a 4-stroke or sumpin there......AGK doesn't have much in the way of 2-stroke goodies ;)

dnut