BTR Juicer eBike V TWIN!

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
K... Was a Batterys Plus to get a awsom little 12V battery for my Scotsman lamp build and the salesman Dude was another bike nut. He was interested in my build and turns out hes working on a vintage styled ebike himself. Showd me some stuff on the compter and WOW heres an e bike company in Cali that has vintage leanings with V twin style. Even used a Worksman with a drop loop mod! Just need poker cards in the spokes for sound and your set! Hears a web site. Enjoy: http://www.emotorbicycle.com/

Attachments

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Youve obviously missed Frugelwagons entire build, its here in the electric bike section, ive been watching it unfold. Its a beautiful bike and that is one awesome design. Being in Australia where ICE bikes are illegal im totally copying his "VTwin" design, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Unfortunately my BSA project has made me delay that build. Those batteries arent cheap

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=30233

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I must say im quite amazed this bike isn't getting more attention/feedback here? It's unique and well executed. Am I missing something? Is it because it's electric? It's an honest question. I dont want to start an electric vs ICE debate but I believe in giving credit where it's due, and I really like this bike.

I'm with you Velodrome, when I first saw his thread I thought the same as you.... "WOW"

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I must say im quite amazed this bike isn't getting more attention/feedback here? It's unique and well executed. Am I missing something? Is it because it's electric? It's an honest question. I dont want to start an electric vs ICE debate but I believe in giving credit where it's due, and I really like this bike.

I'm with you Velodrome, when I first saw his thread I thought the same as you.... "WOW"
I'm with you, Harry. What a great piece of workmanship. All the little touches add up to a remarkable finished product and I'm sure it got a lot of votes at the show.