My "Rat Rod" project....

GoldenMotor.com

LowLifeChoppers

Sep 7, 2010
Dana Point
Here are some pics of my ride... I got it all ready to go, everything tuned, aligned ect, and went to push start it and.... Engine Froze :(... So i am going to see if it is a rebuildable project as far as the engine goes.... These pics were right before i was done with the final tuning..

Attachments

LowLifeChoppers

Sep 7, 2010
Dana Point
The motor is, or was brand new.... I had like 30 miles on it.... iy was a flying horse motor... I am going to tear the motor apart and see what I can do with it... it siezed while trying to start it :(

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Sorry but I have to ask, did you put enough oil in the fuel?

Are you sure its the engine and not something else, for example your chain isnt jammed up or something.

LowLifeChoppers

Sep 7, 2010
Dana Point
That is a nice looking bike... Sorry about the engine. What kind of sprocket do you have on that thing? (how do you have it attached)
Dude it took me 3 effin days to get that rear sprocket aligned and trued.... the rims have 144 spokes, next time, I am gonna do it whole different way with the rims.... I had to re-drill out the sprocket, so that I could space out the bolts, so that they could actually fit between the spokes :\

djspringer729

Dec 8, 2010
Tampa FL.
Manic Mechanic makes a sprocket for the 144 spoke wheel it is sold for the 68 spoke wheel you just have to drill 4 small hole in the hub and remove 4 spokes
I cut the end of the spoke and put it under the washer