got a bike!

GoldenMotor.com

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Id turn it into a strait bar an get a tank from pat then find a villers midget engine, take thos forks off the schwinn and just swap them out and maby post a pic of "big red"

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
But hey if your coming to grandpas funeral, just bring the forks to shcool and then throw them into the volkswagen whem my mom pics you and dillon up (just make shure there clean or shewont let tem anywhere near the car) and I will straighten them out for you. And if you give me some measurements I'm shure my old man would cut out the curved bar and weld in a straight br under the top tube. Or if you pay him he'll bend a droop loop for it. I've alwas wanted a loop with only like 5 inches of clearence above the ground

choppercrazy

Sep 28, 2011
minnesota
quik moc-up off btr with my lil briggs in it the pics of the black tubing is of a moc-up exaust for it the red lines on the tubing is where im going to chop it when i get a real exaust on it so ya please vote high for the high set up or low for the lower set up thnx.

Attachments

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Hey I'm mking the briggs bmx bike, u want to use it over the winter if I don't? Steven is welding the frame for me, alls I got to do I cut it and make the mount