Look What Just Showed Up...

GoldenMotor.com

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
This just showed up at my door the other day, I heard they are a rare species here in California after I finish up the Honda GX35 Im working on I'll see where this thing fits. Im thinking about how to set up an EZmatic on something Felt.....

Last edited:

qwerty1

Sep 22, 2011
in a house
Gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. Horizontal shaft makes this an ideal all-purpose replacement engine.

* Upgraded engineering and construction for improved service life
* Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
* User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
* Recoil start
* Fuel shut off for safe transport
* Ball bearing support shaft for long life

Displacement: 99 cc, 4 stroke, 8.5:1 compression ratio
Shaft size: 5/8" (16mm) diameter x 2.4" (60.1mm) L, end tapped 5/16-24 with 3/16" keyway
0.53 gallon (2 liter) fuel capacity
Hieght: 12-1/2"
Width: 11-1/2" (from end of crank to starter recoil)
Width: 12-1/2" (from air filter to fuel tank)
Mounting base pattern: 102mm L x 104mm W - 61.5mm W (4" L x 4.9" W - 2.4" W )
Shipping Weight: 26.10 lbs.

Nice looking engine. The weight would freak me out. no kidding

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Please keep us informed on this one :)

btw,,,
a HuaSheng 142F 49cc has an actual shipping weight of 13.0 lbs
(as per the FedEx label from BirdDog on one I recently acquired)

trevpiee

Feb 2, 2010
ca
So you ordered yours online?? I was just notified today from HF that my order was canceled because they cannot sell to CA...

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
thats a harbor frieght special:) only thing i dont like about new motors well since the old ones is the pistion is at an angle so you have to have a big hole to mount it in where a piston straight up and down like the old engines btw old engines you find keep them they are better built that todays motors.. :) but nice one cant wait to hear how strong it pulls you up those hills..

you said will not ship to cali.. but i can go in my harbor frieght and get one sitting right there? they are advertised in the paper.. btw im in sandiego

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
thats a harbor frieght special:) only thing i dont like about new motors well since the old ones is the pistion is at an angle so you have to have a big hole to mount it in where a piston straight up and down like the old engines btw old engines you find keep them they are better built that todays motors.. :) but nice one cant wait to hear how strong it pulls you up those hills..

you said will not ship to cali.. but i can go in my harbor frieght and get one sitting right there? they are advertised in the paper.. btw im in sandiego
Really? If you can get them in CA I suggest you do. They don't even ship the 99cc to CA. Period. Go snap a pic of one and post it up. Also more displacement over the old one makes it much better in my mind, other than that I've not seen any difference in reliability.