Original Indian Motorcycle Camelback Decals

GoldenMotor.com

triq2ookvd

Feb 28, 2011
Cocoa FL
Building a 1902 Replica Indian. Does anyone know where I can get the Older Block Style Lettering Gold Color Indian Camel Back Tank Decal with the Hendee Mfg Co, Springfield, Mass included? I don't want some cheap decal that fades or yellows in sun, or want to break the bank for this.
I've struck out on ebay, amazon and the Eustis antique bike show.
Help please?

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I know what you are looking for. I did a quick search and could not find them either. You will probably need to have them custom made.

Last edited:

Bikesnfire

Jul 17, 2010
PA
If you have any sign company near you, they might be able to help. A friend of mine has a 1951 Indian Blackhawk Chief replica and had a local sign company make all the graphics for him. He said the cost was very reasonable. He also recently got some made for his 1914 Indian replica. The only problem, you have to have some kind of a picture for them to work with. Hope that info helps you.

triq2ookvd

Feb 28, 2011
Cocoa FL
Thanks for all the suggestions and options. True to form of a great Blog site, I at least have a graphic from one of our generous members and at least a start. Much appreciated and if anyone happens to locate a supplier in the mean time, please post. Here's the bike I'm starting the build with.I added the leather saddle but picked up the rest for $15 from local Goodwill store.
Thanks
Triq2ookvd

Attachments