Need a Good Laugh? This Oughta Do It!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
This always makes me laugh when I see it.

Back in 6th grade, in the beginning of the school year both boys and girls got a 3x5 index card as a bathroom pass.

The rule was every time it was lost the pass would get bigger. Well, towards the end of the school year the boys pass was lost so many times we had to carry this huge box as a bathroom pass. How we kept losing our bathroom pass I will never understand especially when the bathroom was just right across the hall. Whats even more strange is how we lost the other smaller box's we had.

The girls of course had the same original 3x5 card the entire school year.

Attachments

Last edited:

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
I was visiting my brother in law Keith up in West Virginia; we were sitting watching TV, when the phone rang. Well the caller ID came up on the TV screen. I said wow; your daughter is calling you. Now I’ve not seen her in awhile, so Keith hand me the phone. I said "Hey guess who this is” no response, I said "I give three guesses", no response, but by this time Keith is on the floor laughing. Here I am talking into the stupid TV remote.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
I was visiting my brother in law Keith up in West Virginia; we were sitting watching TV, when the phone rang. Well the caller ID came up on the TV screen. I said wow; your daughter is calling you. Now I’ve not seen her in awhile, so Keith hand me the phone. I said "Hey guess who this is” no response, I said "I give three guesses", no response, but by this time Keith is on the floor laughing. Here I am talking into the stupid TV remote.
Hey Dave,
Too bad you didn't have that on video ... he got you a good'un.
Been a while ... good to hear from you!
Mike