Socal Motor Bicycle Racing October 18th Grange

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Good Evening Everyone,

Is this race still happening? I guess Neil doesn't post much here anymore.

Just wondering who all is planning on coming. I plan to attend, still trying to sort out engine choices. Trying to get a briggs flathead engine back together and running proper.

Hope to see and hang out with the regulars,

Gilbert

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
I'm hoping to make this race, it will be my first time. I'm bringing a friend if he can get his bike finished in time. Will post again later.

FFV8

Oct 29, 2013
Spring Valley NV
It would sure be be nice to see Neil reply in this thread.

He has been MIA since June 16. That is the last time I had a reply to a call or e-mail.

Any of you guys in CA seen him lately?

I don't want to make that drive for nothing. It is about a month away, and I should start pushing the local riders if there is a race.

I will be bringing manifolds & flanges with me if anybody wants to buy some in person.

B.

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
I can’t wait to race, it’s been months too long and this bike is built to race. Hoping for a big turn out since I couldn’t make the last race. I’ll be running a stock predator 212 engine in a complete junk yard style home build. Here comes the beast. Rims inspiration came from watching an MB go down at a race due to spongy spokes. Number plate 345 if it’s still available.

Attachments

Ronzworld

Feb 21, 2014
Regina,Saskatchewan
I have ta say it has always been a plan of mine ta make my way down there so I can attend and be a part of the races .. been 'building' up too it for almost 5 yrs now .. BUt now that I see the pic of 23tiny's 'race bike' I really wish I could make it ta this up-comming event just so I could see that bike on the track !! That is one 'wild' lookin ride I must say !! I really like those wheelz ... why such a long wheel base tho ? I've always been under the assumpsion that shorter is better on a track ? It will be interesting ta see how 'things' turn out on that race day I think ! REALLY wish I could be there !!! Maybe soon if I can work it ... this winter possibly be down in Jan. or Feb. (hopefully get 'stuck' there and hafta stay.. )
Have sum fun 4 me guys ... I'll be there at heart !

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I plan on going as a spectator and to take pictures but I really enjoy hanging out on Friday nights. Beer and BBQ'n but most of all... the entertainment that Scotto and Brian bring. ;)

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well I just checked my schedule requests for the race weekend and all days off were denied because of inventory that weekend.....oh, so sad :(

Oh well......maybe next year ;)

.bf.