Need help finding this twist shifter...

GoldenMotor.com

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
Ok, so my bike right now has a right hand 6 speed twist shift like this one but for what I am working on with the clutch and throttle I need to move the shifter to the left. Well, as you can imaging while moving the one I have now works everything on it reads wrong, yes I'm going to be anal about that lol. Anyway, I need help finding an affordable yet good left handed 6 speed twist shift and I keep coming up empty. Sure I am finding some but it's all the ones without the cable sheathing which I would really like to have.

Ty.

MoreBloodWine

Oct 9, 2012
Meadville, Pa
What if the numbers were to didappear? Rub them out with a moistened piece of fine grit sandpaper.
I'd still feel weird wondering what I'm shifting in to lol, at least up side down I can till read it. Jut as I said, the numbers being upside down would irk me, I don't have many quirks but little things like this bother me sometimes.

I have found several left handed shifters like the one I got now that seem to be priced ok but some either dont come with the line sheathing or don't specify if they do and that's a $15 - $20 gamble I don't want to take.

Matricon

Jul 18, 2012
Baltimore
There are no 6 speed left hand shifters but you could just put white out on the numbers and then sharpie them in the right orientation.