Addicted hook line and sinker

GoldenMotor.com

tomahawk

Apr 23, 2010
Georgia
This is one exciting hobby!!! Just built my first bike. Its a Huffy Cranbrook with a 48cc engine. Went really well. Finished it a few days ago and i'm now gonna sell it for $150. more than i paid for it. And guess what i am gonna do with that money....uh huh another new build. I must say the cranbrook is like a really well riding bike. Thanks wheelbender6 for the comeback. I am not that versed with the forum lingo yet but maybe someday. Just moved to Georgia last October from Michigan. And by the way... i am a RED WINGS fan all the way...lol

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
This is one exciting hobby!!! Just built my first bike. Its a Huffy Cranbrook with a 48cc engine. Went really well. Finished it a few days ago and i'm now gonna sell it for $150. more than i paid for it. And guess what i am gonna do with that money....uh huh another new build. I must say the cranbrook is like a really well riding bike. Thanks wheelbender6 for the comeback. I am not that versed with the forum lingo yet but maybe someday. Just moved to Georgia last October from Michigan. And by the way... i am a RED WINGS fan all the way...lol
Tomahawk, Welcome to the forum, congrats on your first build and yes it is addicting this world of motorized bicycles.

Let's go Washington Capitals all the way to the Stanley Cup!!! Oh yeah I'm a Caps Hockey fan !

Peace Crazy Horse.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i left michigan (portage/kalamazoo area)to lol. welcome to the site and glad to have you with us. motorized bicycles is an addiction we all live with and we love it
dnut

tomahawk

Apr 23, 2010
Georgia
I was from Grand Rapids area. But my heart has always been in the south. Besides i can ride my bike alllll winter long...lol.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. The Coyotes finally earned a playoff spot right after I moved out of the Phoenix area. They haven't been to the playoffs since they lost the "Buh-len Wall".