Posted my first video

GoldenMotor.com

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
I posted a longer video, same basic idea but more pic's of same bikes, different angles. I wish I had pictures of everybike I have built but most are just standard MB frames. anyway here is the longer one.
Longer bike Vid

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
Thanks I built 2 more bikes today and had a guy who bought a kit bring his in to get fixed for tomorrow, so I am hoping to add somemore vid's. I guess Zombie is the way to go for my music. I picked up a little tripod video camera today, so I am hoping to make some vid's this weekend with my 4 stroke and my 2 2strokes I am installing a pocket bike carb on my one 2 stroke, so I want to throw out a test run video on that.
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
Thats sweet bro,cant wait to see the new video,oh yeah Zombie is always good riding music,always pumps me up.2bikes in 1day u da man!!!!

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
a rough estimate I have installed engines in over 80 bikes, most are the simple v frame mb, but as you seen in the vid, I have done alot of other not so standard bikes.
Thanks again Dog

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
sorry im STILL trying to make that video for me, things are so hectic here, with my accident and then my frame snapping, and now my camera broke and its been raining all week, but i do want to make it, i have to work all weekend though, damn!!! i wish i could stop time!

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
"If I could save time in a lobotel...."

drn2

Like the videos1 But I'm wondering if we should emphasize the 80cc thing so much- a lot of places have laws allowing only 50cc and it could cause a backlash-

The motor is only really 66 and so when I specify it, I personally call it a 66.. I woudn't put it in a title on youtube though.

But keep up the good work and Happy Motoring!

Attachments