Frame mount user manual scans..

GoldenMotor.com

ibcnya

Oct 29, 2008
Concord NC
Vague to say the least but still a reference point IMO...

the rest in next post....

Last edited:

mechanickid

Aug 7, 2008
nh
wow thats a whole lot more than mine had in it! my manual explained things like this: "install engine, install rear crank, install carburetor, install "oil tank", install throttle and clutch."

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
yup, it even has an exploded view of the whole engine... parts and everything... Thanks for sharing this... :)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I just love the butchered English....

"You should not allow fill into oil tank two kinds of oil respectively, avoid adding pure petrol to oil tank."

Or- "When adjustment loosens, I screw first."

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Oh I know the Engrish is fun to read...My engine came with the same brochure. I read it out loud to the guys in the shop so we could all have a good laugh.

Then again I'm sure if I offered a product to them, they'd get a kick out of my version of Mandarin.

Considering they have a global market...I'm sure they could justify, (cost-wise), having somebody write them a good installation manual.

I thought about doing up a really good installation manual that would include a CD. It would be a lot of work. Probably just get ripped-off and bootlegged.

Jim

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
Boy I bet the newbies would love that, a CD of how to put the kit together!Can't you put your name or logo in with the making of the CD. I don't know, it's all I can do to get a CD to play. Still I like the idea. Happy Hills & Trails Walter F.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
I laughed at that (instruction manual) when I attempted to build mine.
It's a good thing, I've always been a junkyard rigger, so it was easy without instructions.