which oil for my 48cc motor

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
I am sure you can use motor oil. 20:1. You will leave a smoke trail a mile long doing it. It is better to use a special formulated 2 stroke oil. They burn extremely clean and some of the better 2 stroke oils such as AMSoil will keep your engine clean. Check with Pablo at AMSoil. Good stuff for sure. Enjoy the ride...

jf30cp

Jun 23, 2008
pick up a bottle of Amsoil Saber. mix at 20-1. dont use motor oil!!!! Might as well use mud... Amsoil ! Amsoil ! keep your engine clean with amsoil

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Motor oil was never intended to burn, you will cause excessive carbon build up. Also it won't take long before you foul your plug.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I Used Amsoil In My 500 Hp Late Model Dirt Car Back In The Early 1970`s. I Beleive Thats When The Company Was Young . That Was A 4 Cycle, In The Crankcase !! The Oil In The Fuel Is The Only Lubrication The Little Engine Gets. Its Kinda Sorta Important ! That Little Motor Works Hard, It Deserves Good Groceries ! I Have Been Burning The Cheaper Mix Oil In My Saws And Friction Drives This Summer. I Have Had No Problems, But Have Noticed The Smoke . I Am Going To Go Back To Premium Oil. It May Cost About 3 Times As Much, But Still Doesn`t Amount To Much Money. :) Mho.