My Daytona Beach Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

herpcondo

Dec 25, 2009
florida
I built this bike to ride here on daytona beach,, it rides great here on the hard packed beaches,, i have 2 gallons through it and the motor gets better with every tank full,, It is the tail end of bike week here and when i took it down to main street it is funny but more people were taking pics of this bike than the 50k dollar bikes,,, i am looking for my next project now,, an older bike to begin with,, hopefully i can find one in the next few weeks,, i am like most of you addicted to building these bikes,,, enjoy and take care..

Attachments

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
How did you do (or where did you get) the highly detailed and accurate color graphics???
I must know. If it's artistic talent, I'll just have to dig out my art box too when the time comes to decorate my bike. If there's an easier way, please enlighten me.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
Sweet build! I think all of the bags are a very nice touch. Can you post a picture of your chain tensioner? I can see it is kind of a different set up and I would love a better look. Keep up the nice work.

Thanks,

herpcondo

Dec 25, 2009
florida
The Graphics came from a guy on ebay ,, i talked to him at length on the phone and it turned out he was willing to make me some custom graphics,, i gave him dimensions,, and colors and he would email me proofs of the colors etc and when i was ready i sent him like 15.00 for the graphics and here the came,, he even sent me extras,, what a great guy,, i will look up his info and try and post it here ,, great guy graphics are second to none and easy to work with,, best part is prices were great! yeah the bags are a life saver here,, can go pretty much anywhere here in daytona on this bike,, rode to the light house here.. and all over daytona with this cruiser,, it is rock solid and just hums along,,,