"I bought this because I'm one brick short of a full load"

"Caution 'driver' not the sharpest knife in the drawer"

"GM in trouble, so am I"

"I wish I had a real motorized bicycle"

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
over priced at two thirds the cost of my wife's Hyundai. I'm thinking three wheeler with a fiberglass shell. Segway technology is cute and cute is the operative word I think. It's a gimmick for gm I think. A small vehicle can be made a lot cheaper than the Segway, I think.

The two seater commuter vehicle is a heck of an idea. Even the zero emissions are nice, but why reinvent the wheel, just optimize the wheel you have. How about a three wheel vehicle with two hub motors for instance. A grand for the propulsion system, another grand for the lithium batteries and a couple more for a fiberglass body. If they can make a seqway with all that anti accident technology, they should be able to do it with a fiberglass body car of any kind.

Maybe a couple of the new all in one hub motors on the way, Talk about a simple conversion.

Last edited:

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
I like the wheelie bar on the back. I think I could have some fun just punching the gas and then hitting the brakes many times in a row and making my passenger sick.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Did anyone take the poll and look at the results? lol.
As for the bumper sticker: ~Some people have no self respect; I'm one of them~
Tom

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Sewgay and GM are a match made in heaven. Overbloated egos trying to bilk the public one more time. If they spent half of their time and money on something worthwhile it would be more effective.

a_dam

Feb 21, 2009
Momence, IL
After more than 50 years they came up with something that's no better than an Isetta.

Way to go Big Three! America has been cutting its own manufacturing throat for decades, and that ain't changing any time soon.