Unpopable tires?

GoldenMotor.com

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
I bought self sealing tubes and am now putting gorilla tape on the part that contacts the tire in 2 inch overlapping segments as to make it more flexible, hopefully it creates a super strong tube.shft.

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
the tires should be ok. If i wrapped them in tape it would be like riding a wet bar of soap in a shower... i would be all over the place..bf.

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Ha i'm going to do it once i get mine. I might get those really thick tubes too. I with thinking of foam but idk if its big enough

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
im still waiting on my new tires, but as soon as i put the new tubes and tires in, ill let you know if they are any good, maybe run over some glass or something lol.sno.

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
I'm just going to line my tires with alot of tape. Because i don't think there is a standard tube big enough for my 2.125 inch wide rims..

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Ya. Turns out they were posted wrong. I mean the rims are really wide. but nowhere near 2.125. Thats wider than my 250cc dirtbike wheels. lol. Sweet rims though. Standard tube like you got fits and same tires fit. heavy 12guage spokes. Only 20 bucks too!

...ladies

Jan 27, 2009
Ohio
Ya check out amazon. Shipping was the killer though. It ended up being like $65. But still a great deal for both rims. I didn't realize how long it took to prep them. Few clear coats to prevent rust, zip tieing the spokes, and taping the inside took longer than expected lol

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
i ended up spending 67 bucks on tires, they better be really..... really..... really... good tires lol