Christmas wish list

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Well since there seem to be some Santas around who like to start businesses I thought we could offer them some ideas. My Christmas wish would be for a 2 cycle China Girl design engine that is made with quality parts and solid engineering. I think that would be worth the cost just so I didn't need to keep JB weld and a supply of spare parts around all the time. Another thought I've had was for steel inserts that could be intalled to hold the mounting studs. I think I have another one starting to strip and I have not yet developed faith in helicoils! .bf.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI,

Good idea....I'll add a little more....It would be a bonus for the engine to have a good 12V electrical system to power lights and a better ignition system....

Andrew

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
I'm hoping for peace on earth for the 45th year in a row. Looks like another lump of coal in the stocking though. At least I'll be warm for a few minutes.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
Finfan, check out the Morini motors then :)

Andy, don't tell anyone, but I'm working on it :)

But here is my Christmas list for this year:

SBP Shift Kit
SBP NGK B5HS
SBP Clutch Cable
SBP Fuel Valve
Creative Engineering Clutch Actuator
Spookytooth Rear Axle kickstand
Cat Eye Speedometer (Spookytooth)
Real lights (w/ battery)

And then for my birthday (the 20th) I'm asking for a black Skid Lid MC helmet from Spooky.

Anyway, my wife and I are weird, so we're ordering our Christmas presents early so we can play with them early :)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
All I want for Christmas is for my Dad to make it one more year and for me to have the time and money to take him to Michigan to visit his family and his childhood home before he loses his battle with cancer.

And for my family in Mexico to have enough food to eat and for the drug wars to stay as far away from them as possible. And for them to be healthy and not be so proud and except help when they need it. And for my fellow Americans understand that when they buy drugs....it does hurt people, even though they may never see the hurt that they cause. That that little bag of dope they buy has a very high cost.

And for my family and friends remember that success in life isn't about how much money you make, or how fancy of a car you drive, or how big your house is. That they now what life is really about.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
All I wish for is My friends never to ride so fast they can't see the beauty of this great world, to never be in such a hurry that they don't have time to help someone in need, to never know what lonelyness is, that every tear they ever cry comes from laughter, and to find love that comes from within.

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
My Christmas wish is a Billet China Girl 70cc engine, fully ported, balanced and centered crank, with a high compression piston, steel sleaved barrel, and a cylinder head with an angled spark plug.

or a V8 mini engine will do...:D

jimmybking

Nov 10, 2008
ohio
what i want for christmas is for my wife to quit being so dame stingie with our money, all i hear is were not going to get them a present cause there not going to get us anything. and mabey a new china girl with a custom frame that is out of this world!

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
More time with family and friends. Time to ride out into the country side to enjoy the beautiful earth we are gifted from Heavenly Father. The strength and wisdom to work thru any challenges given me and my family. I also want to get my perfect motorbike put together this new year. Thanks to a lot of good advice from the forum I am making progress towards that last goal. I hope to help others here and in my community.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I am lucky and pretty well set up with all my needs met. (Wants are a way different deal! rotfl)

Saying a prayer for Fairracing's Dad.

"..don't tell anyone, but I'm working on it" dangit Jason!!! I always lose these races. lol, all good. My thinking is a stator motor like a disc brake.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
"..don't tell anyone, but I'm working on it" dangit Jason!!! I always lose these races. lol, all good. My thinking is a stator motor like a disc brake.
Haha, I usually lose those races too. I'm currently in the planning/concept design stage. My plans so far are replacing the magneto with a proper 12v system, and change the ignition for a 12v transistor-assisted ignition. I hope to be able to prototype it by the end of the year (though, we'll see how that works out)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Haha, I usually lose those races too. I'm currently in the planning/concept design stage. My plans so far are replacing the magneto with a proper 12v system, and change the ignition for a 12v transistor-assisted ignition. I hope to be able to prototype it by the end of the year (though, we'll see how that works out)
WOW! way cool. You have a good thought there. Dang it!!!! LOL

So many options if you can do this! vedy kewl. I really really am working on getting a 4 stroke with reduction and elec Intrinsically built in. Keep running into "Why not just get a scooter" They have a point. But where is the fun it that? rotfl