Schwinn Stingray Chopper and parts

GoldenMotor.com

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Flat black stingray. Call it a rolling chassis. Located in Beverly, MA just off RT 62. $400

Included in this listing are:
flat black Schwinn Stingray Frame
Rear tire with sprocket mounted
Front tire and forks
Barry's original tough mount, NOT some cheapo knock off
Headlight and tail light, system needs finishing and new battery (old battery comes with it so you can get your $10 epa fee back from walmart when you buy a new one.)
trimmed rear fender
tensioner with turned skateboard wheel and bearings, super smooth
crank and pedals
Spare rear tire and rim
Spare front tire and rim

What you need to get this thing on the road? Engine kit dropped onto the mount, throttle and clutch lever and a new tube in the back tire. You could get this thing going within a day or 2.

Read my build thread here:
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=3866
I have a tremendous amount of work and $ invested in this build.

This chopper has been registered in the state of MA, so if you are in MA it will be easy to register it again. I will leave the plexiglass plate with tag on the bike and include a copy of the registration as well as a bill of sale, so registration should be a breeze.

I have logged several hundred miles on this frame, and it was a smooth and fun ride. I'm moving my engine to a more upright frame that is easier for me to pedal and get around town. This is a bike for cruising and cruise I did. I'd love to see someone get this bike on the road again and love it as much as I do. It deserves to be on the road, not sitting in my garage collecting dust.

$400 OBO and obviously you'll have to pick it up with a truck.

I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow. .cs.