New rat rod in town....los angeles

GoldenMotor.com

59poncho

May 2, 2012
mexico
love the bike and the truck, wish i still had my 59 pontiac ratrod, i could have put my bike in the trunk it was so big! LOL!

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
hay blake

any updates???
Hey Buba,

Got my truck back from the shop and I have been working on it when I have time vs the bike. Ill get back to it in the near future. Im going to head down to the long beach hot rod swap meet sunday (same place as bike swap) and look for parts for the truck and bike....but then I plan on pulling my engine...rebuilding it.....rewiring the truck.....cleaning the firewall and painting the engine and engine bay to make it very CLEAN looking.....ill squeeze some bike work in there as well and post some updates soon....

thanks for asking.

blake

heres a pic of it with the new suspension and I cant wait to have this ratty bike in the bed :) It fits perfectly from corner to corner on the bed

Last edited:

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
Looking sweet... Who takes your pictures... They sure look good... I will be at the swap this Sunday...with my chevelle...see ya maybe
Believe it or not Jeff...that's me with my iPhone 4s hahaha...found that place off Adams and la brea. I like a nice graffiti job....what time you headed down to long beach? I was told go at the butt crack of dawn?

Blake84

Jul 15, 2011
miracle mile los angeles
Your truck looks awesome bro! Don't ever paint it! ;)
Thanks.....never would paint it. Took me a long time to find one with the look I was going for......funny I popped out on a side street with my truck and was a couple blocks from you and almost swung by your pad to say hello and see some cool bikes but didnt want to roll through unannounced