GX and GC differences for motorized bicycle uses???

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
So... Whats the dif? I found what looks good in the form of an Honda GC160 If I decide to go bigger than the new HF 99cc and is a real Honda. For not a bad price. Is there someting that would make it incompatable with living in a bike?

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Re: GX and GC differences for MB uses???

The GC models are a little quieter, OHC, and make less torque. They are likely to be smoother, too.
There's no reason why you can't use a GC in any application you can use the GX or HF clone equivalent in.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish

So Something like this affordablegokarts: Torque Converter and or the EZM would work on it its "smoother" and my price is right. Humm Im off to the DMV to see what it takes to get my bike regestered and titled so I can leagaly use it. Thanks Aleman! Ill call AGK and make sure some of their hop up parts work on it.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish

Well ****. Just got back from the DMV. The buracrat I spoke to ( supervisor of the inspections dept) said no way no how will they ever title anything that was once a bicycle into a moped or motor driven cycle OR motorcycle. SO its gonna take an act of God or congress or both to get legal with anything bigger than 49cc in AZ :(

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish

Thanks Bill! I'll doer. He'll have a clue for sure. While Im here Have a look in this section theirs a Cali fella having vibtration issues with an EZM kit