honda ghx50 dissembly pictures who has them

GoldenMotor.com

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
if anyone has pictures of the honda ghx 50 taken apart post them here...

im trying to see the diffrence between the honda and husang lifters to see why the honda is so quiet so that it could be duplicated...

and other pics of the bottom end to see the diffrences there as well..

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
dan, the manual is about the same as the huaesang just tad bits of info...

what im trying to obtain is actual photos good quality photos of the lifters the carb and it disambled so i can compare it to the huesang

i just want to know what makes the honda better weather it be something you can buy to replace or not ie tollerances..

.wee. thanks for the link though

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
It was a while back but some one on the other forum was saying the insides looked identical but I can't remember if they posted pics or not. (lol, I'm still being no help, eh?)

Is a cool quest though. I always wondered why the difference in HP and the extra "umpf" if it is a copy.

I'm sure you have already searched but been looking threw these.Honda VS Hau shang engine+pictures+pics - Google Search I haven't found any pics yet. I kinda doubt there will be an easy fix though. If that easy, they would produce em that way but ya never know.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
That's what I'm saying tho, pictures aint gonna do it. If you truly want to find out the difference, you're gonna have to measure everything or talk to someone who already has measured all the little bits. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but experience is worth much more.

I've felt, seen, and heard firsthand the difference between a GXH50 and a direct HS clone of it. I'm very very interested in the intricate results, myself. The fact that the 53cc HS is out now even further arouses my curiosity. Meanwhile, I'm still saving up for a GXH50! :D

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
i was figureing into account shipping costs on 20 plus pounds then again i can go down to my local lawnmower shop where they have one on display...

if i had 300 i would go get one tear it down and see whats the deal..

yes dan ive looked all over the net seems these motors even the clone there are vastly exagurated numbers thrown out there for once it would be nice to get some proven answers of course honda is hush hush they wont divulge anything..

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I haven't looked for the last few months but my local shops, the Hondas were a lot more then online. Major bummer here.

Hondas were up around $350 (beginning of summer) and most places local wanted in the mid 4's. Just rambling.

I don't know if any one has one that died but could ask in the swap shop.

Dunno. Would really like to know some hard facts about em (HS/Hondas)

locutus_1

Oct 31, 2010
california
yea they are not cheap in store is more because your paying for shipping in the price and well its a convinence to have it right there.. i once heard 450 for one i was shocked

hondabicycle

Aug 14, 2011
Greeley, CO
dance1You can place "GXH50 parts", "Honda GXH50 valve", "GXH50 crankshaft" and so on and so on in google search engine then after the search click on images. Each of the quotation words above find different results so be creative in the searching for endless different results.
I do it all the time and find some really good pictures.
Hope it helps.

Last edited: