anyone know what this schwinn is?

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
That's a Schwinn Heavyduty. Their version of an industrial bicycle. Would be a good bike to motorize but the engine space may be tight. Ask Norm (Venice) about that as he used that frame for a 26" BMX Cruiser build.

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
also i think the top bar would need to be changed to be higher & straighter, to allow for a more authentic board tracker tank shape.
but sounds like it might be a good frame to start with.

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
Why not a Worksman INB if you're gonna mod it anyway, why not start with a more authentic style frame that 1) People know the specs and have a great deal of experience with and 2) Has been proven in our little community. But I can understand wanting to do something different just to be that way...

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
Why not a Worksman INB if you're gonna mod it anyway, why not start with a more authentic style frame that 1) People know the specs and have a great deal of experience with and 2) Has been proven in our little community. But I can understand wanting to do something different just to be that way...
Yep, Pat is supplying me with a Worksman INB so that is what it will be.

SlickmisterN

Feb 27, 2009
Napa
That's wonderful I'm so happy for you! From everything I hear you will not be disappointed. I wish I'd gone with his frame for the sake of simplicity, but was a little late to the game in terms of researching what was available. Best of luck with your build, i can't wait for u to show us progress pictures.