Velor board track project

GoldenMotor.com

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland
Can you post a link wear I can get that frame? Shipping will suck but it's worth it. A Honda GC- 190 or 160 would slip in nicely.
I bought my bike from a Polish guy, who bought it from a german dealer- in total I bought 3 bikes - I know that this guy does not have them anymore... :(

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland
hey Loco is one of the bikes a black frame with white tyres as per the photo? that would be perfect

hi -Yes, one of the bikes has a black frame with white tyres as per the photo

I'm looking for a cheep way to eventualy transport bike to You - It will not be as easy as it seems to be ;-)

The distans is huge

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- Shippnig by air ( the chippest option )

UPS or DHL - 870 $ ... :rolleyes: more than twice as a bike ....

The box with the bike is 170x10x100cm and weight 29 kg

I am looking further...

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
that is a lot! I have found that when using UPS & DHL from the US that it's very expensive; their domestic postal system is the cheapest (USPS) & it connects well with our system here.
Does your Polish domestic postal service handle large items like that via tracked airmail? Ours & the US ones do. Ive found that's the cheapest way.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Too bad the company went under, that's a really nice frame design for a motored bike/ light motorcycle. I was picturing a nice model 1932 Sachs sitting in that frame... in frame tank up above with lots of fuel capacity. How well are the frames made? Plug and play bike... unlike the Worksman frames many of us use which have little room for an engine of any kind without modifying the frame. If I lived in Europe and used ones were to be found, that's what I'd look for. Shipping is the killer... a Worksman to overseas or something like a Velor to here. Ouch. Welcome to the forum!... very nice build you have going. I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments as you right it around Warsaw.
SB

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
... a Worksman to overseas
SB
Pat is shipping a Worksman frame to me in NZ soon. Ive asked him to use USPS which will be cheaper than UPS or Fedex.
It doesnt cost too much to get a motorcycle frame sent here from the US so it will be an interesting exercise with the worksman frame.
I would like to bring more worksman frames in, & his in frame tanks, because those worksman INB frames are unknown here & it would seem a shame for us kiwis to not get to enjoy doing some stuff with these cool frames & tanks.
I have found out that someone did a few Indian replicas in one of our Southern cities (Christchurch) but those are the only MB boardtrackers Ive seen here. They chopped up girl's bike's frames & made their tanks from scratch. here's the ones they did.
I asked them for info but they didnt share much, they referred me to the other forum, & told me to build from pictures :)

Attachments

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
YO! Loco! Update? I still lust for that frame. PS: can you tell me what size are the white tires? I see in the first pic black quick bricks fit I'm wondering about 26x2.35 and if you can go that big is their any room left between tire and frame? Thanks.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Loco, let us know if anyone lists one of the Velor Timeshifter Board Trackers for sale on ebay in the E.U. ( European Union ) please!

Peace C.H.

Loco Bandito

Aug 22, 2011
Poland