My Eagle BTR

GoldenMotor.com

spstar

Mar 22, 2011
Cedar Falls Iowa
Here is the start of my third build, Pirate Cycle guys hooked me up with a tank from Pat and a rear hub drive and sprocket.
It looks like it s going to be a tight fit

Going to paint in Maroon tank included w/gold leaf Logo on the tank is the plan
cream tires.

Scot

Attachments

moonshiner

Apr 23, 2011
tennessee
how did you get your worksman without a rear drum brake ?, they told me that if you order the front drum brake , you have to order it with the rear drum brake as well , i want a 3 or a 7 speed rear end coaster brake and a drum brake in the front ....

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Clean bike, I like it. Say, where do you get those hub adapters that clamp around the hub and provide a mount for the chain ring. I'd like to use something like that on another build.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
First post tells where he got it from, Pirate Cycles. Although there a several different hub adapters being made by several members.

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Thanks. It solves a lot of issues. Glad someone is making them.
Isn't sportscarpat making some that look pretty indestructible? i think if you look in the swap and shop section and look for posts by Pat you will see it, he has a bunch of pics and one with a micrometer so you can see how thick and sturdy the metal is...

check it out.

spstar

Mar 22, 2011
Cedar Falls Iowa
@moon I ordered it thru my local bike shop we did it on line it's a crusier not the newsboy but the same as it without fenders

i thought what the heck support your business and they were easy to deal with
:)

And yes I did get the adapter from Pirate It's not Pat's I believe its a maniac

Last edited: