Came in For a Beer,

GoldenMotor.com

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
:ride2:

I came in looking for a Heiniken and ended up getting a couple of real good laughs instead. Thanks guys.

Greg

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Not Sure Where To Post This Question! You May Think Its A Joke Or That I Am Kidding. I Do Have A Real Reason For Asking, Are You Ready ?? If You Could Start One Of These Little 2 Cycle Engines In Reverse, Would It Run Normally , But In Reverse ?? I Think It Would. Any Body Want To Comment ? :confused: This Doe`s Pertain To Motor Bicycles !

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Joe I Was Sleeping On That One, I Didn`t Think About The Ignition. I Think I Have Brain Loss From The Leaded Gas Fumes In The Race Car For Years ! :( :confused: :ride2:

Tj Bunch

Jun 18, 2008
Marc I'm buying anything you want.........Someone mentiond there motor started running backwards at an intesection i think......

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
Hmmmmmmm never thought about one goin off backwards. Just depends on a few things, what the timing is set at, and if the piston pin is offset.
I could imagine it sounding like a diesel then....a Ford diesel fursure with all the piston slapping. }}}} shudders {{{{.

As for the beer, just as long as it's cold and wet today. Nothin sucks like warm beer and cold women.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Boy I`m Felling, Fealing, Real Silly, I Just Had Two Malted Milks. I Don`t Even Remember Going Backwards At The Intersection, What Intersection ?? Once I Remember Putting It In Double With My Thumb. Never Came But I Went.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Wolf without beans with extra onions and cheese, a sprinkling of Frito's for that gormet look, And just opened a new 40. My dog's lookin' at me like she will most likely not sleep on the bed tonight. I know where the dog is, Where's
my CAR Nightmares here I come Weedeaters running backwards, what a concept! rotfl Later, Tramp (c)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE; AFTER THE WEEK END I WILL POST SOME PICTURES TO SHINE A LITE ON THE BACKWARD RUNNING WEEDWACKERS. UNTIL THEN, SOME MAY BE SAFER TO NOT USE THEIRS. :ride2: