The cuban motor bicicle

GoldenMotor.com

alainfreyre

Nov 3, 2009
cuba
hi, my name is alain and i have build a motor bicicle using a rusian RIGA13 and please any one who can help me if have info on this motor about is operative manual and the electric instalation.

sorry but my english is bad.

Here some linck of my motor.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum alainfreyre

That is a very nice Riquimbili, Thank you for sharing.

That looks like a Russian motor but I could be mistaken

.wee.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
nice bike amigo, you might try youtube i have seen stuff about those russian engines there also there are a few members here that are russian. maybe there is a way to search by location, help anyone? and your english is just fine, welcome to the forum

alainfreyre

Nov 3, 2009
cuba
The cuban motor bicicle +More Pics+

Fellows, when i went home yesterday i prepare this other photos of my other MB.I am aircraft engineer,32 years old and a fan of the MB , the sound is unique , economic and easy to built.

But in my country have a vehicle like this is more than a hobby than a necesity for transportation.Cause many people here don´t have the skill or the resources to make a fine and secure ride then the nick name RIQUIMBILY appears in ours ways to name this tipe of Mb.

Is strictly forbiden by the police but i take the chance and on 3 years i desing and built 3 MB using different frames and the same engine riga13D8¡¡The one and only i have¡¡ My mom says that i cuold make a toster fly if i have the chance.I don´t have a worckshop or stores to go to buy all the necesary parts i need, but i do have the helping hand of my friends, my kwnoledge and a lot of patience to resolve the many problems this brings. Is the same that felt the brothers Wright on their very first fligth.

Any way i hope you enjoy it the same i do.

I hope some day whe could make a fine ride on my city, thanck for the support.

´´One small steep for man a big one for main kind´´

Attachments

alainfreyre

Nov 3, 2009
cuba
Yes the gas tanck was made welding 2mm inox steel sheets after i make the mold¡¡¡ IT was really hard to make¡¡¡

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Alain, Dagger, Welcome To You Both, Great To Have You Here! Dagger - Do U Know Of Alekor? He Is On The Other Forum? He Is In Russia. Alain, Your Rick & Billy Looks Great. The Seat Looks Comfy. I May Go That Route. Ron

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Yes the seat looks very comfortable. Say there got to be a way to use the forums built in translation features for the Russian engine instructions. Have not tried it just a thought. Welcome to the forum!! Please post lots of motor bike pictures! Would love to see them!

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
Alain, Dagger, Welcome To You Both, Great To Have You Here! Dagger - Do U Know Of Alekor? He Is On The Other Forum? He Is In Russia. Alain, Your Rick & Billy Looks Great. The Seat Looks Comfy. I May Go That Route. Ron

Hi! Thanks!
Personally with Alekor not sign, but I know it on the russian forum Äûð÷èê - ìîïåäû, ìîòîâåëîñèïåäû, ñêóòåðû â êëóáå ëþáèòåëåé íåîáû÷íîé òåõíèêè. Ðåìîíò ñêóòåðîâ | ìèíè ìîòî | ìèíè áàéêè | ìèíè êâàäðîöèêëû. .

I know that At it is мотоbicycle with variator.
In theme (post #7) http://motorbicycling.com/f15/winter-races-russian-club-dyr4ik-ru-6890.html the author of video of Alekor. )

Last edited: