"MotorNewsBoy"

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
There must be a lot of satisfaction when you stand back and look at your build... well thought out, no doubt a great runner and very pleasing to look at. Nice going, bud.
SB

andy b.

Jul 14, 2010
PA, USA
I agree SB, and I wish he would quit doing that because a Newsboy is going to be at my house in 3-4 weeks due to Tyrslider. :)
My wife is probably going to use it to run me down when it gets here.

andy b.

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Nice!

Should be roadable this wknd!

Went through the jackshaft last night; it's dialed. Rear fender is mounted proper. Chain guard is modded.

Need to mount drive side tensioner, Figure out the front fender, make an adapter for and bleed the front disc brake, cables, throttle, and I'm sure, oh gastank and rack, I'm forgetting something.

Probably get to ride it around a bit before it goes to it's new home. :(

Oh Well! Guess I'll have to make more!

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Maiden voyage yesterday! Freaken Awesome! Though 4th gear was overdrive, we had a bunch o' runs as a 3 spd w/ o/d. But it's a 7 spd.

So, today I down geared the chainring and it's even better. Was gettin' dark (no lights mounted yet) so I couldn't get it up to speed. Noticibly lower though!

Cheers!

P.S. Still a coupla loose ends but runnin really nice!

Attachments

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Here're foto's of thee "InFrameTank" conversion on thee "MotorNewsBoy". It's a long time overdue but it's almost finished. Just some loose ends!

Apperantly I'm unable to double post foto's so please see'em here: