new pic of my build!!!

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
You bought those flaming skull decals from wal-mart didnt you....I had a set of those on my bike about 3 years back with the decal of the skull round 8 Ball on the tank below the gas cap....It looks nice....Now I have Indian decals on mine....
John-John

scooterhoot

Aug 2, 2009
Britton,mi
dnutI've always said,"If Ya can't paint it black it DON'T belong on my bike!". Looks good and remember that chrome don't get ya home, but it looks good sitting on the side of the road!

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
You bought those flaming skull decals from wal-mart didnt you....I had a set of those on my bike about 3 years back with the decal of the skull round 8 Ball on the tank below the gas cap....It looks nice....Now I have Indian decals on mine....
John-John
thank you and yes got them at walmart!!!!!!!it was the first build in the making of build two more right now>>>>>>>>>.weld

kla63

Jul 15, 2009
NEW HAMSHIRE
dnutI've always said,"If Ya can't paint it black it DON'T belong on my bike!". Looks good and remember that chrome don't get ya home, but it looks good sitting on the side of the road!
thank you & and yes chrome don't get you home !!!!!!!! love the color black....zpt