Schwinn Cruiser Six

GoldenMotor.com

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished my Schwinn Cruiser Six. You can read about it at Gas Bicycle Cruiser Six Part 1 NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY WEB SITE, Will get it posted on that site very soon.

Now I say I am finished with it but I never seem to be. I am thinking about selling my Schwinn Skyliner but I probably need to update my project info on it since it has had undocumented some changes

Attachments

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Nice bike!
CHANGE THOSE BRAKES!!!!!! If the top cable breaks, the lower cable is forced down onto the tire, LOCKING UP THE WHEEL & throwing you over the bars!!! (seriously)
Change 'em to the side pull kind ASAP!!

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Nice bike!
CHANGE THOSE BRAKES!!!!!! If the top cable breaks, the lower cable is forced down onto the tire, LOCKING UP THE WHEEL & throwing you over the bars!!! (seriously)
Change 'em to the side pull kind ASAP!!
Wow. Thanks. I think the lower cable will detach and fall off as it is only screwed on on one side, but still. It can't happen on the back brakes, though. The rear rack mount is between the lower cable and the tires, so it will stop that from happening. I really want a front basket for it but haven't seen anything. I know I could include the same type of stop in the front off the basket mount or if I get a front fender.

You definately have given me something to think about in my builds. I do try to make them safe since it is my a$$ on the line.