Schwinn Riverside Kruiser Project

GoldenMotor.com

Cheech

Aug 22, 2009
Red Rock,West Virginia,USA
New project bike,a new 80cc Jet,brake/clutch lever combo and to put on thisbaby.Will upgrade,
derailleur and tires. All around sturdy frame and the ride is comfy should make a great ride May use a 36t for speed on this flatlander.Running 2.125"x 26 tires alloy rims,7 speed Shimano ,better quality alloy cantilever brakes.

Attachments

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Nice. Do you have a pic of the brake/clutch lever combo?

I am just finishing up a Cruiser Six. I know what you mean in your other thread about the front mount. I built a new front mount as well. Not totally sure of how well it will work. I think that the large bolt may need to be replaced with one that has a hole in it to but a cotter key and castle nut on it.

Attachments

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
lordoflightaz,That is one wild mounting looks great! Any serious vibration problems? Nice job I may have to steal that hehehe...Cheech
Not sure yet, only been on a couple short test rides. I will have a better idea over the next couple of day. I don't know how old this bike is but I just realized I think I have the original tires, the say Schwinn Cruiser on them. The girl I got the bike said she has had it for six years.

I'm still wondering about your brake/clutch combo.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Hello everyone I am new to this motorbicycling. I just bought a grubee skyhawk motor from bike berry, and just went out and got a schwinn riverside cruiser. Tomorrow I am going to start my build, so if anyone has any tip on this it would be much appreciated
Thank you Ron