here she is

GoldenMotor.com

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
i know it's a very poor picture and shows nothing in comparison to seeign it in person, had so really downgrade image quality and size to get it to fit :(

but yah, nice comfy seat. paint job, shift kit, exhaust, disc brakes front and rear.

really tried to do this build properly, but been having troubles along the way :)

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
i only tested it today to see if she runs, she takes some effort to kick over and get running, and i'll be giving it quite a ride tomorrow to and from class ( about 40km)

impression

Feb 26, 2009
Syadney,Australia
Just got back from my first ride withthe shift kit :D

was awesome, my bike has 8 gears on the rear and i used gears, 3,4,5,6. 3 was for starting the engine and went up to 6 for cruising. I'm worried about the chains touching eachother in 7th and 8th gears, but i'm doing 30-5mph while in 6th anyway.

Yes it's the sick bike parts black exhaust i'm using, i would've gotten the chrome but the black fitted better with my bike scheme.

My exhaust seems to want to get 'on the pipe' just a bit higher then the engine will rev, the engine i have on this bike doesn't rev as much as my other, but it doesn't vibrate anywhere near as much which is what i wanted.

So thinking of shortening the header to move the 'on the pipe' power band down the revband.

With my springy seat i got for $20 + shipping and the non vibrating engine (well compared to my previous one that tried to kill me) this is one smoothe ride and a cruisy quick one at that.

The mirror is nice, with my arms stretched to the handlebars the mirror displays what is in the lane next to me on the road which is exactly what i need as cars pass us on the right hand side here in Australia, it also lets me see when there's a gap for me to get in the right lane to turn right at roundabouts ect:

I intend to get my lights working on this bike with working 'brake light' and indicators :)