I guess it's worth a try.

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Sorry I don't even find it attractive. I'm sure I'm the only one who feels that way. It gives me the same feeling I get when I look back at a 67 caddy. Just big and clumsy looking. I'm sorry but that's just my opinion. Thank god for him I'm the only one who feels that way.

And before you says it I know my bikes look tiny and clumsy because they are lol....

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Deacon--The worst part is he stuck the gas tank on like an after thought and didn't even bother to paint it.
Should have painted the bike a better colour too.
1967 Caddy? Perfect
Steve.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I never said I liked it, it just looks like a lot of custom work which I guess would justify the price (at least to the seller). I'm still trying to figure out how those forks work. Are they some form of mutant Springer?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Have fun trying to steer it.
A GRAND?!? That's just crazy!

Good luck trying to get a thousand dollars for a 300 dollar "moterized" bike. Geeze....

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
It looks cool, but I'd rather sit higher where I can see and be seen.
Low riders aren't much fun in the rain, either.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Finfan--You saw that first.I had to go back and look. Your right!
Must be a show bike and no one rides it.
In the early 60's a buddy of mine built a custom 1949 Ford coupe.A really beauty but he put so much into the body work and interior there was no money for the motor.
A customer in the body shop where he worked was a drag racer and the car had a 392 Hemi in it in no time.The motor was a broken empty block with trashed heads ect. but dressed up it looked great.
He won a lot of best engines with it.
We pushed it where ever it had to go and no body asked why.
So your right.Looks good does not mean a thing.
Steve.