Veterans Day

GoldenMotor.com

cosmickid

Sep 11, 2011
planet earth
On this day, as a Veteran, I offer My Heartfelt Thanks to those who chose to Stand and Defend our Constitution and Country.
I offer my prayers to those who gave their lives and hope that their sacrifice is remembered and appreciated.

To My Brothers & Sisters in Arms,
THANK YOU!

KnockKnock

Sep 10, 2013
CenTex
As a veteran myself, I too would like to thank those that have proudly served our great nation in the quest to preserve and promote freedom. It's time for a big THANK YOU to those who've made the sacrifice for the people's sake. Today I thank God for our veterans, and pray for the safety of our active duty brothers; God bless & Godspeed to the world's finest fighting force. Amen.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
And I would like to thank you, Cosmickid for taking the time to express your 'thanks'. I'm too a vet and your thoughts are appreciated and returned to you, sir.

Tom

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
on this day, as a veteran, i offer my heartfelt thanks to those who chose to stand and defend our constitution and country.
I offer my prayers to those who gave their lives and hope that their sacrifice is remembered and appreciated.

To my brothers & sisters in arms,
thank you!
here! Here! 11b3pb4