trying to sell some motorized bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

oddfellow74

Oct 7, 2010
west virginia
I built a couple to sell and i guess i am stuck with them here in wv.does anyone have any ideas to help me sell?brand new engine fairly new bike just trying to get 350.usflg

Mar 31, 2013
RI
oak hill its like ten miles away. i am trying to figure out a way to add pic
...there are 2 ways to add pictures, one is to go to your control panel page and create an album so you can upload pictures into that album and store them here on the site. (the biggest advantage to this method is that, once uploaded, they can be posted into as many posts as you like, attachments need to be uploaded each and every time you want to post them)

...the other way provides less functionality but is easier to do in that all you need to do is scroll down below the dialog box you type into, just below all those 'smiley's, you'll see 'Additional Options' and just below that is a button that says 'Manage Attachments', click on that button and a dialog box appears which will give you the ability to upload your pics, ...you can include more than one picture into each post but you have to upload them one at a time.

...once you've uploaded all your pics just close the attachments dialog box and post your message as usual and your message will appear as always, just with your pics 'attached'.

...as an example here is a picture of my bike that is stored in one of my albums here on the site.

...and now a picture of a new, full suspension frame i just bought, ...this is how 'attachments' will appear, as you can see, the pics from your 'album' appear full sized and the 'attachments' are thumbnails that need to be clicked to be viewed full sized.

hope this helps, bozo

Attachments

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Bozo, This a frame jacking , step away from the frame its coming home with me!!! That's gona work out great. Good find. And thanks for explaining the attachments for thumb nails . I didn't know how to do that to you explained it but now I do you never know you can learn something from some clown . LMAOlaff

Mar 31, 2013
RI
Bozo, This a frame jacking , step away from the frame its coming home with me!!! That's gona work out great. Good find. And thanks for explaining the attachments for thumb nails . I didn't know how to do that to you explained it but now I do you never know you can learn something from some clown . LMAOlaff
thanks man and yeah, i'm digging the frame too, i'm hoping to build me a full suspension ride to carry me more comfortably than my cruiser but that won't be for a while, first i need to build me a couple kit bikes that i can sell for small profits so that can help finance the new frame.

...more importantly, i need the build experience, i don't want to mess with the GT until i'm sure i can do it right.

oh, and glad i could help out, i can't offer much pertaining to building bikes yet but i'm pretty familiar with this forum format so it's nice to get the opportunity to offer some help i'm actually qualified to give, lol.

peace, bozo

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The best way I have found to sell a bike is to get out and RIDE it!
Let people see them and they sell themselves.