Can a motorized bike do this???

GoldenMotor.com

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
urban trials? that was amazing!

yeah, the Ruckus is beautiful. one of the coolest things on the road, but i was surprised by the 50cc engine. (you do realize that the one in the picture is stretched and modified?)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I certainly hope none of my bikes do that because it will mean i had a heart attach and it has run wild with a corpse still attached.,

VincenT

Feb 7, 2008
urban trials? that was amazing!

yeah, the Ruckus is beautiful. one of the coolest things on the road, but i was surprised by the 50cc engine. (you do realize that the one in the picture is stretched and modified?)
yeah... when I look at something to buy, I look at what it could be... I can't leave anything alone. I like making things my own...personalized???

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I truely belive I have the honor of being in some of the best company on this earth :) Anyone who is blessed by such caring people are cool with me!
Ah, keep yer shorts on, I just had a tender moment. I love my bike.

VincenT

Feb 7, 2008
My brother in law just seen the vid... he now want's a motor on his Mountain bike...for off road trail use.... How do HT 2 strokes handle off road conditions? I know I'll need to gear low like Pablo said, and I'll use a livefast hub clamshell adapter for the sprocket...but can the motor handle all the bumping around?

Last edited:

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Yeah, low gears do some crazy things on these motored bikes.. My Rotten Orange will pull a wheelie if im not careful with the throttle.